euroShell Europe International Network
Possibility of purchasing fuel supplies at Shell retail stations throughout Europe
What does Euroshell have to offer?
The euroShell fleet card in Europe offers:
- effective management
- easy transactions
- network of retail stations throughout Europe
- choice of products / services defined by the needs of the specific vehicle
- setting of value limits
- coverage of cost of tolls, tunnels, sea transport, trains
- coverage of roadside assistance
- VAT returns
- credit, to improve cash flow
To instantly access all details of your euroShell Card transactions you can use Shell Card on-line. For more information, click here.
euroShell - FAQ
- Which companies can acquire a euroShell card?
The euroShell card can be used by drivers of company fleets or by drivers of commercial road transport companies who purchase fuel supplies from Shell retail stations and Shell's partners’ retail stations in Europe. In addition, the card can be used to pay for a large number of road services such as ferryboats, tunnels and tolls on national roads in Europe. It also enables quick and hassle-free VAT refunds. For more information about euroShell card services please contact the Customer Service Centre representatives.
- Where the card can be used in Europe?
The card can be used at Shell retail stations and Shell's partners’ retail stations throughout Europe. The card is accepted for the payment of road services such as ferryboats and national road tolls.
- What can you buy with euroShell?
The card can be used to pay for fuel or other products and services, which fall into the following categories:
- Diesel and tolls only (category 0)
- Fuels and tolls (category 1)
- Fuels, tolls, lubricants, roadside assistance services and car accessories (category 2)
- All products and services supplied at the retail station (category 3)
- The card is associated with the driver or the vehicle?
The card is designated for use by a specific vehicle and it is embossed with the vehicle registration number.
- How long is the card valid for?
Each card has an expiration date, usually the card is valid for two years from the date of issue.
- How is the card issued?
The card can be issued through the Customer Service Centre by calling +30 210 9476519, sending a fax to +30 210 9476601, or sending an e-mail to [email protected] A Customer Service Centre representative will contact the customer to initiate the card issuing process.
- Can a second (additional) card be ordered?
Anyone who is already a euroShell card holder can order additional cards by contacting the Customer Service Centre on +30 210 9476519 or by sending a fax to +30 210 9476601. New cards may also be ordered through Shell Card Online.
- When will the card's PIN be sent?
For security purposes, the cards and special PIN codes will be sent separately from each other. If you don't receive your PIN a few days after receiving your card(s), please contact the Customer Service Centre on +30 210 9476519 or fax +30 210 9476601.
- When a card expires, will it automatically be replaced?
Yes, before the old card expires a new one will automatically be sent to the mailing address indicated. The card expiry date appears on the bottom right-hand corner of the card.